Unchangeables And Uncontrollables!

There are some qualities of people which can never be changed or controlled. However you try to control them, they can never be controlled. Lets see what are they. ;)

  • Lie
In a classroom, professor was taking class. It was a strict hour. He will send people out even if he sneeze[Who can control if he feels like?!! May be, he can sneeze and he can tell him "Sir I was about to tell you about new offer from Hutch ! :P "] Everybody were sitting still,like in a church during prayers. Suddenly, the professor shouts, "How dare you? How dare you look at the book, when I am taking class?!!".. Mind-voice: "நீங்க நடத்தறது புரிஞ்சுருந்தா book ah ஏன் பாக்க போறேன்??!! :( " Own voice: "Sir, I was making note of the important points you told sir.. Highlighting in the book sir. Exam preparation sir. Its very useful sir!"professor must be really impressed. But, most of them don't get impressed but will send you out of the class [how do they think, you will feel sorry to go out of the class,God only knows!?] or will ask you stand for the whole hour[You can nicely watch out and watch yours friends doing mischievous things and entertain yourself! Last bench guys are the luckiest!! ] 
  • Laughter
Many a times, I have noticed many people who cannot stop themselves laugh, even when that's a serious spot. Once,we went to a nearby mess for having lunch, as my friend's family had visited her. My friend's sister,three of my friends and I were sitting in a table. In a table,nearby ,mom and dad were sitting. After they finish eating, they said they will wait outside. I was eating like, I am seeing the food for the first time. Never mind, somebody told me, if we enjoy the food we eat, we will gain weight sooner. ;) Suddenly, there was a sound 'Thadaaakkkkk!! ' and a man's cry "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!". "OMG! He fell down!" The man who fell down was really ashamed. He was staring at his friend, who pulled away the chair for fun! Seriously, for fun and fun only,he said. He pacified him and made him sit for lunch. We were really shocked and were so pity about the man who fell. And when I turned to my left, my friend's sister was laughing and laughing and laughing!That too, she might fell down. She was laughing like that and he was staring at her! LOL.. Arey.. He fell down ! And you are laughing.. Wait, he is going to come and throw you out of the mess. But my friend told me, "She will laugh even when she falls down like this!"-Uncontrollable Laugh it seems ;)
  •  Anger
Once I had a fight with a friend because of another friend. But I just expressed my part and explained myself and decided not to have a grudge further. Because it happens and why should I show my face for such a silly stuff like that ?!! I was cool. But when I gotta meet them I could not control my angst. But that was not at all necessary. My mind told that. My heart was not accepting that. If it had been a totally emotional person, she could have slapped somebody of the two. As I am little stubborn and not too emotional, I just managed and had a great hang out with the two. Out of all the emotions, this is the most dangerous and could break any relation, if we are not too careful to handle it.
  • Fear
Seriously, many people do fear for invalid reasons. I am not an exception. In my school days, I was afraid of every single staff. They were enough too cool to handle me. Even then, when I had to talk to them personally, i had panicked a lot and have not even uttered a word or changed my voice to a cuckoo's. Yes, it happens you know. My miss[this is how we used to address our staffs in school ;)] was asking me once to take part in a drama. She asked to take a role of a queen, who had some four to five lines of dialog. I was standing there like I was going to cry. She did not ask another word,"OK baby, Don't worry. I will give you another role. We will have aishwariya for this role!". And the role I did was,standing in a crowd, laughing at the undressed king, who was walking through the city,thinking he was wearing a virtual dress made of gold. My dialogue was hardly "hahahahaaa!". Another incident: I had a friend in my college. We can say, she had the loudest voice than anyone else in the college. Wherever there is a gala fight, noise pollution, mess in the mess,that will be her. But, whenever she talks to our faculty[who was always explained more like a lioness ! ], she will talk as if she is singing. Her voice will be so sweet. "Mam. Yes Mam. I have written the assignment Mam! I have submitted the records Mam!".. And the mam will be impressed. Fear has its own advantage like this. On the other side,it has its own disadvantages too. I have another friend, who is working in a private concern. She always talks too friendly to many people,until she is not afraid of them. She was afraid of one of her senior colleague for no reason. Though he was friendly, she will avoid to the most when she has to go to him for clarifying doubts. This had created lot of delay in delivering her assigned work. PM will stare at her like, "You are taking time like, you are going to pull a mountain! Its just this,girl!".. :D :D She will just turn back like she did not notice, the art that we have been doing for a long time, from our school times.

Some persons will have peculiar habits and expressions. There was a girl, who always used to wink at everybody she meets. That was not intentional. Many people, who do not know her, might be thinking  she is teasing them. One of my friends was very good at smiling. She used to look beautiful when she smiles. But, she smiles,even she has to cry. She smiles even when she has to talk. I have not understood the tactics yet. Will you tell me what is that? ;) An old grandpa was living in a small hut nearby my home. He was all alone. The uncontrollable habit he had was spitting. He will never care who walks, who watches , he will spit in the front of the house, he will spit inside the house, he will spit whatever time it is, wherever he is. One girl I know, used to dance, whenever she sees a cockroach. See,Cockroach also has its own powers to make people dance. Seems, it needs some entertainment too! ;) Everybody have some unchangeable,uncontrollable habit, which many of us rarely realize and many fail to realize at all.


கருத்துகள்

கருத்துரையிடுக