It was a Daring Day Indeed!



I always wanted to do daring things in ma life! Adventurous! Total fun leaving stuffs! As I started watching many english movies, the wish to do crazy stuffs has gone way too much ;) Yesterday was a chance that I used partially. Whoa.. It was team outing from our office!

It was half day's plan to start by 2 to the resort where all the events were arranged.  But who will work when its the fun day already. Waiting for the clock's small needle to point to 2, everybody spent the entire morning without doing any work! :P How tiresome it will be work on such a warm day guys!! ;)

Alright, thus we reached 2'o clock now. Lets start. "where is the bus??" , rolling my eyes,searching the entire area, I looked at all my company people entering into cabs, just those similar to that of CTS. How funny! Hmmmmm.. Come on! Its you who is going to create the fun, neither the bus, not this van! Said to myself! Nisha,my friend came from inside a van, where all my batch guys were sitting and invited me in. Seats were there perfectly for only four of us.Alright,shall we go in?!! "Waittttt! ",there came Bhama,"Come on,All girls will go in that van! We can have utmost fun together!". Dong! Girls alone in a van having utmost fun! Funny! "Lets go", half-halfheartedly entered into the girl's allocation area. Swathi was already reactionless. :P

Chalo! Padma is the driving force for us. The brisk girl. There she came.We already had some songs in our store, as we already know, how dumb songs the drivers would be bringing. Play! All local tamil ghana songs. Padma nad Kokila akka were already dancing. We saved it for a while till ewe cross the city. So, what to do?? Sitting idle hearing the songs?? That's not fun babe! So, dumb-C. Making fun of somebody when they struggle to show us what they really mean to say, is really a great game.


Our team had to give a movie name. I suggested "Aadhavan". Kokila akka acted it,like this:

Showing the sky, Drawing a circle, Showing the rain, Showing the sky.. Whoa.. Poor in tamil :P
Back to telling the actor as Surya, after lotso wild guesses, arrived at the answer :D

That was funnn!Isnt it ? ;)

Next was me, given "Vaagai Sooda Vaa".I was not less funny. I acted like this:

I was helping some imaginary to keep flowers on their head. No help.
I kept for myself. :P There's the point. Bhama you got the second work. Applause.

Now for the third word. I started calling the will-not-come-anyway boy through the air. hahaa. yeah, that's it. So, with the last two work, make a guess. See, raji akka got it. :D She must be a movie DB.

We did it. :P :P A big round of Applause please! hehe..

Then we continued it for a little while. How long can we ask the Dance floor to wait. So, we jumped.Danced.Sang.Composed and did whatever we can.

"Without guys around, how comfortable it is to have a complete fun!" *Sigh*

"Argg!! I could not breath!".*Cough**Cough*

"Whoa! Is this the resort??",*Shock* *Shock*

We were totally clueless. The road was full of nothing but sand. The way was full of nothing but rotten corn. Finally we reached a place where no resort like features were there. I was praying,"Dont tell me this is it!". We followed all the three vans. Suddenly, *Hurray* ! That was reverse gear! :P So, thats not it!

Driver was not really aware of the route. He just stopped by a farmer's house and inquired them. They responded "அதுங்களா? அப்டியே கெழக்கால போயி லெப்ட் ல திரும்பி போவோனும்ங்க !", in the real village paati's accent.

So, here comes the Tamara resort

The view was cool. There was a lake nearby. And as we enter in, there waited lots of games to have utmost fun! I entered with a mindset, anyways I am gonna watch not play the games. "Hurray! Snacks Time!" *Busssssu* Onion pakkoda and thanni paal -la pannina coffee

"Welcome you Guys! We are gonna give you the real memorable moments here! Lots of games are awaiting you! You guys are going to be split into four teams. And now, you all will stand in a round! "....As he was talking blah blah blahs, my mind was calculating, "Aahaaa.. four teams and a circle.. it must be one,two,three,four strategy! Man, you rock!! Where is Nisha?"

I stood four places away from Nisha and the result is, yes, we entered the same team

Then, Name the team and captain of the team stuffs went on. The first game began. The first team went to participate. The host announced, "This is gonna be a real simple game! you just have to go up, facing that side, fall down like you are falling onto a spongy bed! Wait, dont panic.. There will be your team members to catch you safely this side! This is a game of trust! "


Aahaa.. Game Of Trust it seems ! Yes, I trust everybody as if I know them for years. Sowmiya, you are done!

Hehee.. Watching the first team, it was obvious, girls need not play. Hu hu ha Ha!

The next team went. That was Bhuvana's team BTW! "Argggg! what is she doing!!??" Yeah, she was falling off the rock. OMG! Another shock is the host has given five points for the girl. So, I should. Now, I scolded myself for being so thin like a baby. 

There came my team "Why NotZ? to play.The captain was seeing me as if I am gonna save the entire team. "Sowmiya, the team's honor is in your hands! Come on! Do it!!",I told myself. Yes. I am gonna do it! The host gave a trial. I climbed up the rock. as I gave away my spectacles to Nisha, I heard somebody asking me, "கண்ணு தெரிதா??" I felt like answering, "எதோ சுமாரா ! ".But controlled myself and relaxed myself. I closed my eyes. Thought as if nobody is around and I am gonna fall on a cushion bed. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I fell ! Nice catch! Thank God ! I was only 40KG. So, I bent my knees and I have no trust they said. "Who has no trust?? Whom you are talking with?? Watch it man!! Now, the real show begins! ", saying to myself ,climbed on to the rock for the real show. I fell with total confidence. Relaxed my hands. Closed my eyes. Stood to the corner of the rock. Ready. I was falling down slowly in a slow motion. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's it! Done! This time, it went very well! I did it ! I did it! 3 points because of me to my team!

Only some might have noticed how my hands were shivering after the event. Not even I put on my slippers, the host announced five points for the girls in the team. Oh Shit! Another time??!!!! Aah.. those who catch me should feel,not me! Did it again! I felt really sorry for those who caught hold of me. My bones must have hurt them for sure. *Sorry Why Not Guys??!!*

In this game, we won!! Hurray!

The next game was to wear saree to a guy from our team and make h(er)im up as a girl. We lost. We had no cosmetics.

The next game was to pass on the ring without breaking the chain of the team. We lost again by 10 seconds.

The final game(before a break) was form a rope with all the things u have. In this we lost again, because the chain broke in the middle.

Entertainment or Game ? Haaa.. Game again! This is RABBIT,WALL,ARROW game. There was no strategy and we lost happily.

"Now guys he is going to entertain you!", the host showed a comedian like guy, whom we thought, was going to perform some music show. But what he did was a Magic show! Same old magic tricks. Arreh yaar.. Even DD has telecasted the tricks of these magic you are doing. We showed a fake surprise and a surprised clap to encourage him. Its over now *Sigh*Bye Bye Joker!

 "Lets have another game!", its the host.

"Man! Even when I was a kid, I have not played games for so long! We are damn tired! Dont you see it?!! You got nobody to play and you are playing with us??!!", its me.

That was a Hit Hit game. I did not enter the scene even. Nisha, Aswathy and I were standing a lot away from the people who were playing, hitting each other. Well Done. That worked. It ended without us entering the scene. The host announced. "Is it not over yet??!! ", I screamed. Leave it,nobody heard!Sowmi,You are dead!!!

 "Its DJ game!!", says the host.

"போயி எல்லாரும் ஆடுங்கன்னு சொல்லிடு விட வேண்டியது தான பாஸ் !! ", its me!

Whoa.. that was a game again, not a real Dance Floor. Group up Game. When the song ends, the host will say a number and people have to team up in that numbers,who are not have to leave the game.  I stood for the first time. Then , I was out of the game. It ended with gifting four people who fought till the end. Who gave the gift??? It was SANTA 

Cocktail time started. I did not see even a single man without holding a glass. "அபிஷ்டு அபிஷ்டு ! இப்படி குடிக்றாலே", I was scolding inside. Dinner was Sumaar! Danced on the dance floor! Danced thaniya.. Had some ஊஞ்சல் times! Except for the drink, once the DJ Dancing started, it was all the memoirs of GCT, IQ, Login, Cultural. Had fun after a long time and returned back home at 11 in the night when walked on the road happily seeing nobody on the road, except for the dogs, thanks to them, they dint chase us.  Thus happily ended the half day outing!!

கருத்துகள்