Divine aayuda pooja at the Department!


It was a day before aayuda pooja,i was called by faculty advisor. With a confusion and fear,why i am called,i knocked the door of my faculty. 'Excuse me maam',its me. 'Come in',mam responded. I was standing still as if expecting mam to tell why i was called. She herself started. 'Are you the one goin to draw kolam for tomorrow's pooja?',she asked. Good god! This is the plot. Cool. 'Hmmm. . Ye. . Yes maam', i struggled. She ordered, ' you have to draw kolam in front. Get amount from OA for al things u need! I want things to be right perfect before 1.30 ma! Got it?'. 'ya sure mam', sayin thank you, i came out of her room. Ha! She was not even knowin what my name was!
The next morning,takin two friends of mine to assist me, reached department by 9. It was damn late. We had a test by 10 actually. We met a senior staff, wished her and stated her about me takin charge of kolam and about test. She got permission for us to give the test some other day. Hurray! Escape! I love this kind of artistic jobs than academic sort. I drew the outline. With the help of my friends filling colors, finished it by 11. In between,our HOD assigned us good divine work of lighting candles in and out before principal's arrival. Then happily we called our faculty to see kolam. She smiled which made me smile and i made it.
By 2, everyone came. We lit the candles. Two guys of my class were assigned for puja. With the divine mantra and light everywhere,the pooja ended happily with hot pongal and spicy sundal. Hmmmm,yummy! :)

கருத்துகள்