Poetry Competetion and How I became a Cindrella!

It was my first poetry competition, that was held in my office. They gave the topic as "Rain". But there were no thoughts pouring like rain. Finally got a thread, out of which the poetry came out. Here is the poem/rhyme/lyrics, whatever it means to you ;)

Rain

That was a rainy day,
Towards the school, on my way!

Met a plant, it just smiled,
Too big flower, but not so wild,
"Why so happy?", it was me,
"Took bath with some fresh water, you see!"

That was a calf, I saw jumping,
With small happiness, my heart was pumping,
"Why so jumpy??",it was me,
"Fresh and lively, that's how I feel!"

Then, there came a small sparrow,
Looked like it had lost the word "sorrow",
"Flying with colors??",it was me,
"Sprinkles of happiness that hit me!"

Look at me, poor little Cindrella,
I know, its time to fold my umbrella,
That I have now found the prince of happiness,
The rain has never left me in despise ever since!



கருத்துகள்